Stretch Film Pricing News.


Outlook:  The Sept 3% + the Oct 5%, totaling 8%, WILL COME OFF quickly in December.  Few are arguing that outlook, too much resin capacity coming on in market and the 8% is tied to the hurricane disruptions.  45 days and we are back to something that looks normal.

2018 Resin Outlook:  A general decline in price over the entire year, an additional 10-12%.


More information at: www.quickpakinc.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protect your Stretch Wrapper from being hit by the Forklift

Black Strapping Amazing Deal - buy one get one free.