Sigma Stretch film price increase 2013

Happy New Year ... If I can say that as I forward you this price increase letter.  The price increase is effective with orders placed on or after 2-1-13.  I have also attached a copy of our most current lead time sheet for your reference.  I feel like a broken record, but please don't wait until the last minute to place orders, especially on items like cast machine film which currently have a 5-6 week lead time as I expect them to go out further as order rate increases.  Please call me with any questions you might have.  Thanks for your continued support and business.  

From Sigma Stretch Film

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revolution Low Profile Pallet Stretch Wrapper

Choosing Biodegradable Plastics

Saving Money Using Banding Stretch Film to Ship UPS and FEDEX