Understanding Packaging and the Basics
Packaging Insight is a resource to help our customers understand the terminology used in the various packaging industries. We hope you find the information on these topics both informative and useful. As always we are committed to the success of our customers. If you have a question or need information on a product or topic not mentioned feel free to call us 813 242 6995.
PVC Laundry Wrap
PVC Laundry wrap film keeps linens, laundry fresh — clean and crisp or fluffy soft — just the way they arrived at your store room, ready to be put into service when you need them.
Clear, tough laundry wrap stretches, clings, and heat seals easily. It's ideal for hand wrapping clean linens in hospitals, hotels, dry cleaners, institutions, or commercial laundries.
Laundry Wrap... • Is water resistant and hygienic. Keeps out dust, dirt and moisture from the time linens are wrapped until they are used — in the laundry, in transit, or in storage.
• Stretches farther to use less film per package. Laundry wrap is available in convenient widths and gauges for the most efficient usage.
• Replaces paper, string, tape, and bags. A one-step wrap and seal operation saves on labor and material costs.
• Makes contents accessible and easy to identify.
• Stacks without slipping and sliding due to inherent cling ability of film.
• Eliminates lost tags. Tags go inside and are easy to see without opening the package.