Coreless stretch film technology is an innovation in environmental source reduction well suited for an eco-conscious consumer and organizations with sustainability goals.
It is a light weight coreless hi-performance stretch machine film that can optimize pallet coverage with maximum load holding.
Better for the Environment Eliminates paperboard core, film is 100% recyclable, reduced energy consumption in transportation & storage costs.
Reduce Storage & Disposal Costs: No cardboard core means no associated storage or disposal costs.
Coreless means roll weight is reduced by up to 15%.
Less Waste: No wasted film left on the core. Every last foot of stretch film is utilized.
Cost Effective: All coreless items are more efficient when compared to conventional wraps.
Advantages of Coreless Machine Stretch Wrap:
The main advantages of the coreless innovation to the end user can be summarized as:
• Reduced weight of the product.
• Reduced weight and volume of the product for shipping.
• Reduced environmental costs due to removal of cores.
• Reduced storage space due to smaller product and packaging.
• No loss of performance.
• Reduced storage costs, no need to store cores.
• Reduce transport costs.
• Standard rolls can be used in many formats.
You can get more information on this item at: www.quickpakinc.com
Quick Pak Inc: 813 242 6995