Why Change to Pre-Stretch Pallet Wrap Stretch Film?
This sector has seen phenomenal growth over the last 10 years and occupies an ever increasing share of the growing stretch film / pallet wrap market.
The larger users, such as supermarkets, have seen the light fairly early on and have swapped conventional hand film for the factory pre-stretched variant, in order to reap the yield savings and ultimately drive down their costs to wrap a pallet.
With conventional hand wrap film, we are relying solely on the human element to maximize the yield values. With the pre-stretch film, this is factory stretched to close to its optimal film “sweet” spot and maximizes all the film properties and ensures that the film is optimized correctly for improved load stability and containment. The film in use shows a consistent wrapping performance and benefits from minimal film necking.
The health and safety aspects of the pre-stretch film should also not be ignored.
The light weight reels and the reduced energy required to wrap a pallet, both assists the operator in safer and easier wrapping procedures and can significantly increase productivity levels.
HYBRiD Plus pre-stretch film has the benefit of folded edge technology, which increases edge strength and creates superior roping effects when wrapping pallets.
The cores used for the HYBRiD Plus pre-stretch products are stronger and thinner than many of the rival products and therefore, offer an improved “green” element to the product offering.
The pre-stretch products can be offered in both Cored and Coreless format.
HYBRiD Plus Converted Stretch Pallet Wrap is #1 why?
• Impressive film consumption reduction.
• Air blown into layers - added product protection.
• Easy to wrap – less user energy required.
• Health and safety benefits for operators - lite weight rolls.
• Optimization of film memory - superior load containment.
• Consistent film stretch performance.
• Superior film clarity.
• Blend properties offer excellent puncture resistance.
• Minimal film necking.
• Suitable for cold wrapping environments.
• Core – stronger thinner hand roll core with improved “green” credentials.
• Superior one side cling option NOW available – in hand & machine.
• Multi micron / gauge film option – to fit application & ensure pallet load stability.
• Significant cost savings to wrap a pallet.
• Coreless film option – hand and machine length allowing us to offer an even greener product.
• Folded edge technology – double thickness edge creating superior roping effect.
More information on this here: www.quickpakinc.com